Note: Agenda items may be taken out of order
Zoning / Licensing Applications / Variances
61 Beacon St., proposal for development of 1.2 acres of commercial/industrial package into 71 to 76 units condos/lofts with 35 underground parking spaces.
2) Brookline Liquor,
1354-1356 Commonwealth Ave., wishes to add a coffee shop on the premises.
270 Parsons St., Brighton Psychic, applicant for a fortune teller's license.
45 Murdock St., developer wishes to construct six townhouses on a large 19,500-square-foot lot.
5) 731-733 Cambridge St., developer wishes to turn carriage house into condos.
6) 1-11 Delaney Circle, applicant wishes to construct two two-family houses and one duplex.
7) 1954 Commonwealth Ave., developer to construct six-story building to house 42 condos with 65 underground parking spaces.
1) Neighbors for Neighbors group
2) Presentation of city affairs by City Councilor Sam Yoon
1) Captain William Evans will brief us on neighborhood police matters.
All BAIA meetings are public and accessible to all wishing to attend and participate.