Brighton Allston Improvement Association
December 1st , 2005 AGENDA
Note: Agenda items may be taken out of order
Zoning / Licensing Applications / Variances
- 70 – 74 Tremont St. – Applicant seeks to erect three townhouses on 5000 square feet.
- 1316 Commonwealth Ave. - Applicant Tonic seeks extension of closing time from 1 a.m. to 2 a.m. on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- 2001 Beacon St. - Applicant seeks to place neon sign in window of dental office.
- 66 – 68 Seattle St. – Applicant seeks temporary storage (2 – 3 days) for damaged vehicles.
- Captain Williams Evans will brief us on neighborhood police matters.
- Bob Van Meter, Executive Director, Allston-Brighton Community Development Corporation, will discuss an Allston Brighton Community Planning Initiative
All BAIA meetings are public and accessible to all wishing to attend and participate.
Meetings held at Elks Lodge # 2199, 326 Washington St., Brighton Center - 7 p.m.
Return to main BAIA page