to main BAIA page
Brighton Allston Improvement Association
November 2nd , 2006
items may be taken out of order
Zoning / Licensing Applications / Variances
- Applicant seeks to create ground level apartment and change legal
occupancy from three to four units.
- Applicant The Avenue Bar & Grille seeks to increase
restaurant seating from 151 to 190 people.
354 – 356 Chestnut Hill Ave.
- Applicant Roggie’s Brew &
Grille seeks to increase capacity from 180 to 255.
386 Market St.
- Applicant Soho
seeks 7-day live entertainment license for dancing by patrons on first floor /
vocal and instrumental music on first floor.
36 Orkney Rd.
- Applicants (Condo Board) seek to convert basement superintendant’s
unit into condominium and change legal occupancy from six to seven units.
2193 – 2201 Commonwealth Ave.
- Applicant wishes to open tanning salon.
89 – 91 Dustin St.
- Applicant seeks to raise roof line, add three bedrooms and bath, remove
existing porches, and add three-level deck and stairs.
Mark Hayes will brief us on neighborhood police matters.
Future of the 18th Suffolk
- State Representative Michael Moran and Russell Evans
- Harvard / Allston Task Force
BAIA meetings are public and accessible to all wishing to attend and
Lodge # 2199, 326 Washington St.,
Brighton Center -
Return to main BAIA page