to main BAIA page
Brighton Allston Improvement Association
July 12, 2007
Note: Agenda items may be taken out of order
BAIA meeting postponed
Due to the
July 4 holiday, the Brighton-Allston Improvement Association was postponed
until Thursday, July 12
Zoning / Licensing Applications / Variances
1) 125-127 Brooks St. Subdivide lot and erect two two-family homes.
2) 1610 Commonwealth Ave., Tasca restaurant. Owner
seeks full liquor license for Sunday brunch.
3) 149 Strathmore Road. Create off-street parking for 16 cars.
4) 15 Ransom Road. Owner seeking off-street parking
for six cars.
5) 60 Woodstock Ave. Samia Co. seeks parking for
6) 30 Undine Road. Ellen M. Gifford Sheltering home
for cats. Add an approximately 800-square-foot addition to the rear of
7) 80 Lake Shore Drive. Add rear two-story addition, new kitchen, new deck.
8) 71 Euston Road. Three-unit condo owners seek four parking spaces on
9) 344 Washington St., Esperia
for a beer and wine license.
All BAIA meetings are public and accessible to all
wishing to attend and participate.
Elks Lodge # 2199, 326 Washington St., Brighton Center -
Return to main BAIA page