to main BAIA page
Brighton Allston Improvement Association
January 4th, 2007
items may be taken out of order
Zoning / Licensing Applications / Variances
254 Market St.
- Applicant seeks to legalize basement unit in a two-family house,
creating a three-unit dwelling.
354 – 356 Chestnut Hill Ave.
- Applicant Roggie’s Brew &
Grille wishes to increase capacity from 180 to 255 people
- Applicant seeks to raise existing structure and replace with a
145 Guest St.
- Applicant seeks off-street lot to hold vehicles from Western
Mark Hayes will brief us on neighborhood police matters.
Task Force - BRA / Next meeting: Honan-Allston Branch Library, 300
North Harvard St.,
Allston - January 8th
College Task Force
- BRA / Next meeting: Brighton
77 Warren St.,
Elizabeth’s Emergency Room -
BAIA meetings are public and accessible to all wishing to attend and participate.
Lodge # 2199, 326 Washington St.,
Brighton Center -
Return to main BAIA page