to main BAIA page
Brighton Allston Improvement Association
February 1st, 2007
items may be taken out of order
Zoning / Licensing Applications / Variances
- Applicant seeks to raze one family house and replace same.
- Applicant seeks to legalize living space in basement.
- Applicant seeks to build one family house on undersize lot.
Applicant seeks to enlarge third floor by raising roof line, and confirm
occupancy as three-unit dwelling, per condominium conversion.
- Applicant seeks to change occupancy from sales / office space to 13,700
sq. ft. health / fitness center (56 parking spaces required).
1472 – 1474 Commonwealth Ave.
- Applicant seeks to enclose existing rear porch.
36 - 46 Orkney Rd.
- Applicant 36 - 46 Orkney Road Condominium Trust seeks to
legalize existing apartment (Former complex superintendent’s unit) for rent.
- Applicant seeks to create 30 car parking lot.
- Applicant seeks to convert six unit building
into eight unit
- Applicant seeks off-street lot to hold excess vehicles from Western
Ave. rental car
business overflow parking.
Mark Hayes will brief us on neighborhood police matters.
Harvard-Allston Task Force - BRA /
Next meeting: Honan-Allston Branch Library, 300
North Harvard St.,
Allston - February 12th
Task Force - BRA / Next meeting: Brighton
77 Warren St.,
Foundation - Kevin Carragee
for Success: Financial planning for your future” – Leah Krieger, ABCDC
me the money: The BRA and Property Taxes” – Steve Wintermeier
and Shirley Kressel, Alliance
for Boston Neighborhoods
Elizabeth’s New Emergency Room -
All BAIA meetings are
public and accessible to all wishing to attend and participate.
Elks Lodge #
2199, 326 Washington St.,
Return to main BAIA page