to main BAIA page
Brighton Allston Improvement Association
December 7th, 2006
items may be taken out of order
Zoning / Licensing Applications / Variances
- Applicant seeks curb cut and driveway for single-family house.
- Applicant The Avenue Bar & Grille seeks to increase
restaurant seating from 151 to 190 people.
11 – 15 Brooksdale
Applicant seeks two off-street parking spaces for two-family house.
- Applicant wishes to raze existing (former PM Auto Services Gulf
gas station) structure and build three-story commercial structure.
- Applicant Seoul Kitchen seeks to transfer liquor license and
ownership to a smoked barbecue restaurant (current 15 tables maintained).
578 – 580 Washington St.
- Applicant seeks change of use (current office space) to establish
43 - 49 Murdock St.
- Applicant seeks to build 3 two-unit townhouses on 19,500 sq. ft. lot.
116 Lake St.
- Applicant seeks to expand living space into basement.
- Applicant seeks to raise existing structure and replace with a
- Applicant Tonic seeks extension of closing time from
- Applicant Babushka Deli seeks retail Alcoholic Beverage License.
Mark Hayes will brief us on neighborhood police matters.
- Harvard / Allston Task Force
BAIA meetings are public and accessible to all wishing to attend and participate.
Lodge # 2199, 326 Washington St.,
Brighton Center -
Return to main BAIA page